🍪 Privacy and Transparency
the random environment
Ananya Bhatt|20. October 2020|best inspirational quotes|No comment
Are you looking for some sweet and beautiful quotes for a mom-to-be? We've compiled a list of the best pregnancy quotes, quotes, sayings, captions, and status messages (with photos and images) for moms-to-be that are relevant to every new mom.
For a mother-to-be, there's nothing like the feeling of having two souls in one body. Being pregnant offers unworldly changes and feelings that occur in every woman. The confusion and pain that a woman goes through cannot be described in words.
soon to be mom quotes
- "I'm in love with someone I haven't met yet."
- "A child is the most beautiful gift in the world."
- "Birth is the epicenter of feminine power." —Ani DiFranco
- "A baby fills a place in your heart you never knew was empty."
- "Pregnancy is company on the skin".Maggie Scarf
- "Motherhood: All love begins and ends here." -Robert Browning
- "Not every day of pregnancy is easy, but every day brings me closer to you!"
- "Waiting for you is the hardest and most beautiful thing I've ever done."
- "You don't understand life until it grows inside you" - Sandra C. Kassis
- "Pregnancy is the only time in your life when you fall in love with someone you don't know."
- "Birth is the deepest initiation into spirituality a woman can have."robin
- “For this child I have prayed and the Lord has fulfilled the desires of my heart.” -1 Samuel 1:27
- "There is no way to be a perfect mom and a million ways to be a good one."jill iglesia
- "Pregnancy is a process that invites you to surrender to the invisible power behind all life."judy ford
- “It is the most powerful creation when life grows within you. There is no greater gift." —Beyoncé
- "I'm never happier than when I'm pregnant. I would literally have 10 babies if I could!" —tori spelling
- "My sweet girl, I have carried you every second of your life and now I will love you every second of mine."
- "Hearing a little heart beating next to yours is the most beautiful sound a mother can hear."
- "Labor is not about urging the baby to push, it's about giving in, surrendering to the energy of birth."marie reid
- "We have a secret in our culture, and it's not that childbirth is painful. That's because women are strong." —Laura Stavoe Damage
- "Starting a pregnancy is a really challenging time for a woman because she is always changing, both mentally and physically."
- "It's a sanctity to bring a child into this world, it's better than bombing one of them."james baldwin
- "People always say pregnant women glow. And I say because you're sweating yourself to death." —Jessica Simpson
- "A sailing ship and a pot-bellied woman are the two most beautiful things one can ordinarily see."Benjamin Franklin
- "As we birth our babies, we may find that we are birthing new possibilities within ourselves."Myla and Jon Kabat-Zinn
- "I'm starting to love this little creature and anticipate its birth as a new twist that I don't want to reconcile."Mary Wallstonecraft
- "A baby is something you carry inside you for nine months, in your arms for three years, and in your heart until you die."Maria Mason
- “Motherhood is the biggest gamble in the world. It is the glorious life force. It's huge and terrifying, it's an act of endless optimism."Gilda Radner
- “Babies are stardust blown from the hand of God. Happy is the woman who knows the pains of childbirth, for she has held a star."—larry barretto
- “The decision to have a baby is transcendental. Letting your heart run out of your body is the decision forever. —Isabel Stein
- "The most important thing I had learned over the years was that there was no one way to be a perfect mother and a million ways to be a good one."jill iglesia
- "When I got pregnant, I had to focus on being pregnant for a whole nine months, even though I knew I was ruining my career at the time."Yoko Ono
- "All this time we've been wondering and wondering who this person is that comes, grows, spins, levitates, and swims deep, deep inside."Crescent Dragon Chariot
- "As you moved, I was crushed by a wild infatuation and a protective instinct. We are one. Nothing, not even death, can change that." —Susana Finnamore
- “Pregnancy is a kind of miracle. Especially in this respect it proves that a man and a woman can conspire to force God to create a new soul.” —Roberto Anton Wilson
- "A mother's joy begins when a new life stirs within her... when a small heartbeat is heard for the first time and a playful kick reminds her that she is never alone."
- “Loving a baby is a cycle, a kind of feedback loop. The more you give, the more you receive, and the more you receive, the more you want to give.” –penelope leach
- "Whether your pregnancy is meticulously planned, medically persuaded, or unexpected, one thing is for sure: your life will never be the same again."catalina jones
- "Being born and being born takes us to the essence of creation, where the human spirit is daring and daring and the body a marvel of wisdom."harriette hartigan
- “There is no way out of the experience except through it, because it is not your experience at all, it is the baby's. Your body is the instrument of birth of the child.” —penelope leach
- "Before you were conceived, I wanted you. Before you were born I loved you. Before you were here an hour, I would die for you. That is the miracle of motherly love." —maureen hawkins
- “Birth is not just about making babies. Childbirth is about making mothers…strong, competent, capable mothers who trust themselves and know their inner strength." —Barbara Katz Rothmann
- “The moment a child is born, the mother is also born. She never existed before. The woman existed, but the mother never existed. A mother is something completely new." -Bhagwan Shree Rajneesh
- "To be honest, pregnancy changes me as a person. Every day is part of this incredible journey that has completely changed the focus of my life and made me reevaluate my personal and professional goals." —holly madison
- "A woman has two smiles that an angel might envy, the smile that accepts a lover before words are spoken, and the smile that lights up the firstborn babe and assures it of a mother's love."Thomas Chandler Haliburton
- “A miracle is really the only way to describe motherhood and childbirth. It's amazing how God created us women and babies to endure and achieve so much. Indeed a miracle. Such an incredible blessing.” –jenny fink
- “In pregnancy there are two bodies, one inside the other. Two people live under the same skin. When so much life is devoted to maintaining our integrity as separate beings, this physical tandem is an amazing fact."Joan Raphael-Leff
- "You are pregnant and powerful. You are brave and you are beautiful. Forward in your boldness, in your beauty and in your joy. Until you give birth, trust your body and know that the collective power of women around the world will be with you." you".
- “You are pregnant and you are powerful. You are brave and you are beautiful. Forward in your boldness, in your beauty and in your joy. Until you give birth, trust your body and know that the collective power of women around the world will be with you."
- "If I could live my life again, instead of wishing the nine months of my pregnancy were over, I would have savored every moment and realized that the wonder that grows inside of me is the only opportunity in life to help God to perform a miracle."Erma Bombeck
- “To be pregnant means to be alive, fully woman and oppressively inhabited. The soul and spirit stretch, along with the body, making pregnancy a time of transition, growth, and deep beginnings.” —Anne Christian Buchanan
- “Sometimes when you pick up your child, you can feel the map of your own bones under your hands or smell the scent of your skin on their neck. That's the most extraordinary thing about motherhood: finding a part of yourself separate and separate, without which you still couldn't live."Jodi Picoult
- "That first pregnancy is a long sea voyage to a land you don't speak the language, where the land is in sight for so long that after a while it's just the horizon, and then one day there are birds circling about that dark figure. and suddenly it's close, and all you can do is hope like hell that you got the right shots.emily perkins
- “The moment a child is born, the mother is also born. She never existed before. The woman existed, but the mother never existed. A mother is something absolutely new. And so lives within you the child that your mother lives and lives through your family... so take care of yourself and your family at this time as you would your mother, because truly she will never die because of you. .” —Osho
- "Pregnant woman! They had that strange quiver, an aura of magic awkwardly combined with an earthy sense of duty. Common because they were nothing special on suburban streets; ethereal because their attention was always elsewhere. What you said, it was trivial And they had this preciousness that they imposed everywhere, attracting attention and constantly reminding you that they carried the future within them, already outlined but veiled, private and an inner mystery. —ruth morgan
Expecting Mother Quotes
- "The butterflies that he gave me have turned into little feet."
- "You have my whole heart for life." —vicki reece
- "Now my belly is as noble as my heart."Gabriela Mistral
- "Think of stretch marks as stretch marks."joyce armor
- "Motherhood is the greatest and the most difficult." -Ricki-Ver
- "You are the closest thing to magic I will ever achieve." -Susana Finnamore
- “A mother is always the beginning. She is how things start." –amy tan
- "Of all the rights of women, being a mother is the greatest."lin yutang
- "It takes nine months to feel fat, but the joy of being a mother lasts forever."
- "A mother works long after the baby is born." -Lisa Jo Baker
- "Nine months isn't that long when you're waiting for the love of your life."
- "No influence is as strong as that of the mother." -Sarah Joseph Hale
- "If Pregnancy were a book, they would delete the last two chapters."Nora Ephron
- "A daughter is one of the most beautiful gifts in the world." -laurel atherton
- "Life is hard enough without someone kicking you from the inside out."Rita Rudner
- "Sometimes the power of motherhood is greater than the laws of nature." -Barbara Koenigsloser
- "It's great to be pregnant, you don't need excuses to pee or eat." -Angelina Jolie
- "Having a child should be your biggest achievement, not your biggest fear."Jane Weidemann
- "Birth removes a woman's deepest fears about herself and shows her that she is stronger than she is."
- "It's twice the laughs and twice the smiles and twice the trouble when you're blessed with twins."
- "I am more proud of my years as a single mother than any other part of my life."J.K. Rowling
- "It's sweet to be a part of creation."Pamela S. Nadava
- "When babies look past you and laugh, they might see angels."Eileen Elias Freemann
- "Having a baby is like falling in love all over again, both with your husband and with your child." -tine braun
- "Being a mother is not what you gave up to have a child, it is what you gained with it."
- "Let's make pregnancy an occasion to appreciate our female body." —Merete Leonhardt-Forgetting
- “The life of a mother is the life of a child; you are two flowers on a single branch.” —Karen Mazezen Miller
- "Life is always a rich and constant time waiting for something to happen or hatch."EB Weiss
- "I think the decision to become a mother is the decision to become one of the best spiritual teachers out there."Oprah
- "Babies are like little suns that magically bring warmth, happiness and light into our lives." -Kartini Diapari-Oengider
- "The biggest surprise, which is also the best, is that I didn't know I would love motherhood as much as I do."Deborah Norville
- "You grow a lot when you're pregnant. All of a sudden it's like, 'Oops. Here are people. Playtime is over.'" -Connie Fioretto
- "A baby makes love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, funds smaller, homes happier, clothes worn, forget the past and make the future habitable."
- "When a baby comes, you can smell two things: the smell of meat that smells like chicken soup, and the smell of lilies, the flower of another garden, the spiritual garden."Carlos Santana
- “The natural state of motherhood is selflessness. When you become a mother, you are no longer the center of your own universe. You pass that position on to your children.” –jessica lange
- “That is an established fact. Some women can't stand being pregnant, getting big and bloated and carrying a big belly, and some women love it for reasons Darwin probably understood.”—rico cohen
- “I like to think of motherhood as a great adventure. You embark on a journey, you don't really know how to find your way, and you don't know exactly where you're going or how you're going to get there. –cynthia Rowley
- “Pregnancy seems designed to prepare you for life as a mother. You start making sacrifices nine months before the baby is born, so you're used to giving things up for them when they come up." —Brett Kielerop
- "A woman's strength is not measured by the impact that all of life's difficulties have had on her, but by the degree of her refusal to let those difficulties dictate who she becomes."C.JoyBell C.
- "Just as there is no warning before birth, there is no preparation to see a first child. There must be a song that women can sing at that moment or a prayer that they can recite. But perhaps there isn't, because there are no words strong enough to describe this moment." -Anita Diamante
More phrases for moms(Video) Pregnancy Quotes for the Expecting Mother [50+ Inspiring Quotes]
Miscarriage Appointments For Grieving Mothers
Phrases of love from mother and daughter
Memorial Quotes For Mom
Mother's day quotes, captions
hang tags:pregnancy quotes,soon to be mom quotes
- 220 positive thoughts of the day to inspire you every day
No comment|13 January 2022(Video) 90+ Mother Son Quotes To Show How Much He Means To You
- 50+ Hello May Images, Images, Quotes & Photographs 
No comment|March 31, 2020
- 120 Colorado Captions and Colorado Quotes for Instagram
No comment|March 3, 2021
- 110 Eating Disorder Quotes to Help You in Recovery
No comment|16. August 2022
About the Author
I am Ananya, a professional speaker and I love to motivate and inspire people to achieve their dreams. Share quotes, sayings and sayings from great authors to touch people's lives and make them better.
Add a comment
© 2023the random environment.
- About us
- Contact Us